Wednesday, July 27, 2011

3 Meals

Wow! I had 3 actual meals today. No they weren't wonderful perfect for you meals, but 3 separate eat times at normal hours!
Breakfast: bowl of Raisin Bran
Lunch: PB&J sandwich
Dinner: Tri colored penne w/smart veggie sauce, parm cheese and garlic bread
YAY me. I honestly can not remember the last time I had 3 meals in a single day.  Breakfast for me usually happens around lunch time and and then I eat dinner. Dinner is pretty much a given, but the other 2 meals are kinda iffy. This needs to change. I make sure my kid get their meals plus snacks. I suppose it's time to make sure I eat somewhat properly too right? haha
Guess this is yet another example of you worrying more about your children when you become a parent, huh?
So my question for you is this? Do you make sure you get your 3 meals in? Do you make sure they are well rounded meals?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...