Sunday, December 2, 2012

Day 1: Our (felt) Christmas Tree

This year we did not have space for a Christmas Tree. So I decided this year we would make a felt tree! Fun activity for the kids to play with AND our tree this year, win-win!
 
Supplies:
1yd green felt ($5.99 @ Hobby Lobby, but I noticed the next day Wal*Mart had it for $3.49 :/)
Fuzzy "garland" $1.99
Felt sheets 50cents each or 4 for a $1 depending on style/color 
Cut tree shape from the felt and hang in your desired spot

Skylar cut out the ornaments while I made presents!

Sebastian played while I finished up the presents

Decorating the tree...

All done!

Sebastian said he's an ornament too :)
 

1 comment:

  1. we're going to be making some felt things today :) I wanted to make them yesterday but we didn't have time :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...