Tuesday, December 4, 2012

A box for Christmas?

You know you heard it 1,000 times : No matter what I get my child, they love the box! So what if we actually gave our children a box for Christmas? I really hope I don't forget about this idea seen here. I want to get my kids a box! Crazy? yes, but I think it will win them over and there is nothing better than seeing kids use their imagination. Join me and give your kid a box! What do they play with the most at the end of the day? The expensive gizmo's and gadgets? Or did they make an awesome train from the box?? I'd love to hear about the adventures! Stay tuned for ours :)

1 comment:

  1. a ton of moms on the birthboard are doing boxes for their 11 month olds :) They're just wrapping them, maybe filling them with bubblewrap or something

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...