Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Pineapple Angel Food Cake

Need a super simple and yummy dessert?
Try some pineapple angel food cake. Simple buy a box of Angel Food cake mix, the kind that requires water only, and a can of crushed pineapple in it's juices. (I'm not a fan of heavy syrup ones, but this is my personal preference so honestly, I don't know how well it will work with that style)
DO NOT add water to your mix, just dump the entire can in the bowl with the mix. Beat for 30 seconds on Med and 1 minute on slow. The mix will fluff up like crazy, so use a large bowl. I don't have an Angel Food fluted pan, so I looked for alternatives I did have. Skylar got out the cupcake pan, which I had been thinking as well, so we used that. Worked great! 350 for 18minutes and we had yummy cupcakes. Top with some whipped cream if desired. Hope you enjoy
(btw, I have two great friends that enjoy this and talk about it often, so I had to try it out. lol. Thanks H & R)




 <---link up

3 comments:

  1. Aw, yay!! So glad you liked them, and I'm so glad I am the "H" in your blog! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, you are the H in my life, Hillary, hahaha
    (couldnt remember if me adding your name was OK)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...