Thursday, February 17, 2011

Feb 16,11 (WIUW)

 For today's WIUW I decided that we would make a pie. I am calling it Sebastian Silk Pie. It was completely yummy.
We just used store bought sugar cookie dough for the crust. Sebastian helped smoosh it into the bottom of the pan, then we put that in the oven. While that baked we made a box of Double Chocolate pie filling from Jello's No Bake line. Once the filling was ready the cookie crust was done. We topped our cookie with the filling and sprinkled crushed Oreo crumbs on top (which comes in the Jello kit, which is what you are suppose to make the crust with, but I wanted to change it up a bit) Chill for at least an hour and YUM.
Sebastian did great with this project and I'd guess his favorite part was smooshing down the dough! lol









2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'm pretty sure I want that recipe. I can't stop drooling over here!
    Oh and yes, Babyman is as cute as always :) LOVE HIM!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...