Wednesday, February 9, 2011

And so a blog was born

So I have tried many blogs and websites trying to find the perfect layout for the blog I had in mind, and I think I found it!!
This blog was born because I am the proudest mommy you will ever meet. I am a Stay At Home Mommy, and enjoy every minute. Currently I have 2 AMAZING children, but who knows what the future holds?
Skylar is my 1st monster. She is 8 years old and a lil mini me. She is in the 3rd grade. She is smart, funny, caring and has the best heart of anyone I have ever met. She loves to draw, create, read, play her DSi and animals. Animals are her world. She can spend hours talking about which animal she needs next and why.  Her newest animal obsession is a tie between a bearded dragon and a pig. She now has an Egyptian Mau cat (Potter), a Winter White hamster (Harmony) and 2 Goldfish. (Mya and Sherbert) 
Sebastian is my 2nd monster and is 15 months old. He is a ball of energy. He amazes me daily with how fast he is learning and growing. He is a full fledge toddler now, walking, talking and terrorizing the world. He can sign, point to body parts, eat with a fork, and he even has the uncany ability to completely melt you with one look. He gives the best cuddles. He knows what he wants and will stop at nothing until it's his.  He has me wrapped for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...