Tuesday, September 25, 2012

WIUW C is for Carrots

This week at Mommy School was like all others thus far. We don't get to do much and what we've done has included Miss Sophie. We only got one day in, which is pretty much what it's be this whole time. He loves it and I wish I could do it more, but it is what it is, I guess.

 
Letter of the Week: C
Theme of the Week: Cut

Yes this is his FIRST time actually using scissors. I know, he's is probably the latest in the world of toddlers to try this. Mommy Fail

He LOVED it

More cutting


For WIUW we did Parmesan Crusted Baby Carrots. These turned out fabulous, I might add. Normally I'm not big on cooked carrots but even I finished my serving :P
 These were our side item and for dessert we had more letter C fun with Carrot Cake Cupcakes and cream cheese frosting!
And shocker... I forgot to take pics!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...