Saturday, September 8, 2012

PottyTaining Update



 
 
 
So Sebastian FINALLY completed a Potty Chart I made for him on Aug 3rd. Took him a month!! I have to say I am pretty shocked at how slow he was about it. He next to never wants to go potty. He is back to yelling at me when I ask, and will only go when bribed with something. He has only went 100% on his own once. I guess this is what they mean when they say kids regress. He was doing so well. Looks like he will be 3 in pullups, but oh well. He'll get there when he gets there. I'll continue offering it and stuff, but at the end of the day it's his call.
(oh, and the reason he is at Chuck-E-Cheese because that was the "prize" for completing the chart)
btw: Today (Sept 2) Miss Sophie is 5Months Old!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...