Sunday, June 10, 2012

Staycation Day2: Skylar's Day

Skylar wanted to go to Color Me Mine. Do you all have those? Basically a pottery place where you paint a piece of pottery and then a week later you pick up your ceramic masterpiece?
After we left here we had lunch at KFC and made a stop to WalMart, where I picked up supplies for the girls Tutus.. stay tuned for that, haha, I've never attempted them before!
Paint Time!

Since Miss Sophie couldn't paint her piece yet, I added her footprint to an "S"

Sebastian painted all the pieces separately and then they will fuse them to the tile. (same as the lil star in Sophie's "S")
Sebastian originally chose a Gnome to paint, but I kinda talked him into the tile and let him pick some smaller pieces. I knew he'd want to paint "more" when the lil Gnome was finished. He LOVED this, so it worked out. I recommend doing this with small children. One piece is never enough for my lil guy haha

Skylar chose a gecko. I think this is the largest piece we've ever gotten!

Time for lunch!


CLICK ME TO SEE DAY 1: SOPHIE'S DAY!
CLICK ME FOR DAY 3 SEBASTIAN'S DAY: TAKE 1
CLICK ME FOR DAY 4: SEBASTIAN'S DAY TAKE 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...