Saturday, June 23, 2012

B'Loonies

I'm sure most, if not all, of you have played with B'loonies at one point or another in your life. I haven't seen them in years! While at the grocery store the other day, I stumbled across them and thought "My monsters would love these!" I was completely right! Maybe too right, because they actually argued over them. Neither of the older 2 seemed to be able to master blowing them up, so I had to blow them. Skylar wanted to play with them while Sebastian loved popping them. So fun times ensued, haha. I couldn't blow them fast enough. I only got a small pack unsure of how well they'd go over.... well, yeah. I need to buy more and quickly!
IMPORTANT!!!!*If allowing a small child to play with these, please supervise. They are labeled as 6+ and can be a choking hazard.
Here are some pics, of course!

4 little tubes and a straw
The idea was to show Sebastian how 2 colors make another color when mixed. He wasn't interested in all that, so we just played, :)

You add the goo to the tip of a straw
Then you blow...

Sebastian struggled so he had me blow them up.

He loved how they were "touchable bubbles" as he called them
Skylar convinced him to toss one in the air
He loved the bigger ones best

But popping them was his favorite part! :)

  

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...