Saturday, May 14, 2011

New Addition To My Family

I am SO excited to report I am getting a new camera!!! And I have really high hopes for this camera, so it better live up to my expectations, haha. First of all, I must say I am a complete amateur and know VERY little about true photography. I won't notice things like white balance being off or if the ISO level is perfect, so it should be easy to please me. I basically just want a really good camera with a macro setting and fast shutter/very low delay.
Currently I own a basic point and shoot digital. It's a Kodak M1093. I got it while pregnant with Sebastian. This camera has served me well, but I had an opportunity to upgrade so I grabbed it!
The new camera is a Pentax X90,
image of Pentax X90image of Pentax X90
image of Pentax X90image of Pentax X90
If you want to read up on it, click here. This site gives some great info. Again, I am just a mommy taking photos, so I think this would be a great option for me, don't you?
The camera has been ordered and I am expecting it by Tuesday!! I'll let you know what I think of it, and be forewarned: I may go into serious picture overload mode, haha
Oh, if any of you own this, I'd LOVE to hear some feedback!!

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo, I have a Sony DSLR that I'm really enjoying so far. It's my started camera and as I go along I'll upgrade it. Look into the "for dummies" books and local community classes that way you can maximize the most out of it. Also read the owners book!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...