Friday, May 25, 2012

Skylar Hits Double Digits!

My oldest monster turned 10. I am very sad to see how fast she is growing. I am also extremely proud of the young woman she is becoming.
For her birthday this year, she said she just wanted a simple BBQ at home with her family, lunch with her best friend and a trip to the zoo as soon as I could. She said she was trying to make it easiest on me since I had a c-section 3weeks before her birthday. (she told me her wants while I was still pregnant though)




Here are a few of the photos I have from her Bday Celebration, ENJOY!
                                                                    some snacks

                                              Next up was a mall trip w/the money she got
She HAD to buy this necklace w/some of her bday money. She had been wanting it for so long

Then I took her and her BFF to the mall for lunch and Orange Leaf for froyo where she met up with another friend.



Finally she got her zoo trip.


After the zoo, she wanted her fav all you can eat restaurant!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...