Sunday, December 4, 2011

It's December?!! Catchup Time

Ok, so it looks like I have MAJORLY slacked on this sad lil blog! I need to update this pretty badly.
I'm so behind I'm not sure where to begin. I think for now I will just say, I have updated Peep's blog today with the gender reveal (just click the lil yellow birdie on the side of the page for that update).
October was Sebastian's birthday, Pumpkin Patch, and Halloween. Those are 3 entries I will work on and post ASAP.
November included my birthday, finding out Peep's gender, and Thanksgiving. I'll do a Thanksgiving Post as well. But I will warn you now. It was short and weird this year, so not much happened.
December, thus far has been all about trying to get ready for the holidays.
I am now 22 weeks pregnant and things are going well in this Monster household. I hope everything is going well for you patient readers as well. I'm sorry I have fallen so behind and I will try to catch up with the bigger events, and go back to posting my random craziness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...