Friday, September 23, 2011

Shoppers Unite!!

So, I am pretty much a  jeans and T-shirt kinda gal. In my opinion, there is nothing wrong with jeans, T, plain face and hair in a pontail. Oh the horror! right? Haha. Not really. I think everyone should dress how they feel most comfortable and right now, this is it. I have been this way since I was about 20 (did all the funky experamenting in my teens that you just HAVE to do) ... so 9 years now. Which is also how long I've been a Mommy...hmmm?? Hahaha. Dressing up for me is rare, but it happens.
My top 2 favorite stores to shop for my everyday clothes would be Meijers and JCpenny. They always have great deals going on. Also I shop in the store, not online.
Their are some great online places as well if you like that option. Here is an idea of my likes. Just to kind of give you a tidbit about me! :)
Here are some of my favs:
Old Navy

Totally something I'd wear! This is "me" in a non T-shirt..lol
another great place:
Gap
New Maternity Line! This outfit wants to go home with me. I like this kind of look for Fall.
So that gives you a general look of the stores and styles I like. (I am also know for Expression tees with annoying and/or sarcastic comments on them. No I don't want to grow up, Haha. I enjoy characters as well. Hot Topic is another store I really enjoy!)
 So where do you shop? What are you fav styles? I'd love to hear about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...