Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Interviewing the kids

Ages: Skylar (11) and Sebastian (4)
(I wrote exactly as the children said it)

1. What is something Mommy always says to you?
Skylar: You say NO and Why do you do that? A lot
Sebastian: I don't know
2. What makes Mommy happy?
Skylar: Whenever I do exactly what she says, exactly as she says OR when I watch Sophie while she does little tasks
Sebastian: Good behaviour
3. What makes Mommy sad?
Skylar: Whenever I do the teeniest mistake, she'll have a heart attack. (good thing she's not drama, huh? LOL)
Sebastian: I don't know
4. How does Mommy make you laugh?
Skylar: Her own jokes
Sebastian: Dancing
5. What was Mommy like as a child?
Skylar: I have no freaking clue, I wasn't alive at that time
Sebastian: Like me
6. How old is Mommy?
Skylar: 32
Sebastian: three-two!
7. How tall is Mommy?
Skylar: About the same size as me, except shorter if Im wearing shoes
Sebastian: 22 60 degrees
8. What is Mommy's favorite thing to do?
Skylar: I don't know
Sebastian: Be happy
9. What does Mommy do when you're not around?
Skylar: I don't know, Im not around
Sebastian: IM NOT ANSWERING THAT CUZ I DONT KNOW!!!
10. If Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
Skylar: Probably for taking pictures at random things at random moments
Sebastian: Me
11. What is Mommy really good at?
Skylar: Taking care of Sophie
Sebastian: Cuddling me
12. What is Mommy not very good at?
Skylar: Listening to my side of the story whenever something happens
Sebastian: Yelling at me, youre not good at that.
13. What does Mommy do for her job?
Skylar: Babysit us for 18 years
Sebastian: Make sure Im not bad
14. What is Mommy's favorite food?
Skylar: Fancy chocolate that's only around certain times of the year and is really expensive
Sebastian:Food
15. What makes you proud of Mommy?
Skylar: When she lets me enjoy myself alone on line
Sebastian: When she feeds me candy
16. If Mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Skylar: Planton's wife Karen
Sebastian: Elmo
17. What do you and Mommy do together?
Skylar: Talk about plans that daddy will eventually ruin
Sebastian: I don't know
18. How are you and Mommy the same?
Skylar: we are both people. We are both girls
Sebastian: I don't know
19. How are you and Mommy different?
Skylar: We like different things, we eat different things. Very different thoughts about things
Sebastian: *I do not know* (robot voice)
20. How do you know Mommy loves you?
Skylar: When Im seriously hurt, like in the hospital, she holds my hand and stuff.
Sebastian:Cuz I know I love her
21. Where is Mommy's favorite place to go?
Skylar: I don't know, probably the movies with "him" (her dad)
Sebastian: I do not know

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...