Monday, April 15, 2013

Princess Sophie Turns 1

So against my permission, my baby monster decided to go ahead and turn 1. HUH?? Noooo, I just had her last week right? Nope, she's one. Well tartar sauce!!
Oh well, she is STILL the baby monster :)
Here are a few pics from her party. She had a Strawberry Lemonade theme. (I'll do a post with her photo shoot once the photog postes them. I'm so excited to see her cake smash ones!)
 
On her actual Bday she got a new carseat! (still doesn't weigh enough to turn around yet though, lol)

Helping with Decorations
Balloons go on your head right?

Her stand and banner

Food :)

Offering lemons to everyone

Enjoying a cupcake

The grandparents got her this trike. She loves it!

Painting a masterpiece

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...