Sunday, July 22, 2012

Bubble baths and chocolate cookies

So after a long day of arguing over everything with her little brother, Skylar disappeared into the bathroom w/him. Curious as to what was happening, I followed them. She said she wanted to give him a bubble bath. After the bath she dressed him in one of her shirts and a pair of her socks. Skylar led him into the kitchen where they proceeded to make chocolate cookies.
They happily spent 2+ hours together. Skylar even tucked him in and read 5 bedtimes stories. When she emerged from his room, she declared "I shouldn't fight with him so much. He is my brother. I love him." and went on to tell me about the talks and laughs they shared.
It's moments like these that make me realize how incredibly blessed I am to have my monsters. Here are some photos I snapped while they baked, as I supervised.
Sibling bonding at it's best!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...